Dr. Kusuma Kunavongkrit
graduated from the Faculty of Medicine, Ramathibodi Hospital Mahidol University in 2002. after graduation Dr. Kusuma specialised in rehabilitation medicine gaining board certification in rehabilitation from Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University. Dr. Kusuma has furthered her studies both in Thailand and abroad in Functional Medicine, Aesthetic medicine, Chelation therapy, Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture.
Dr. Kusuma is the Chief Executive Officer of Better Being Hospital and the founder of the Association of Thailand Functional Medicine (TIMF).
Dr. Kusuma is well experienced as a medical expert in Functional Medicine, Rehabilitation Medicine and Acupuncture. Dr. Kusuma has incorporated these various branches of medical science and ways of rehabilitation for the benefit of her chronic illness patients. including those with disorders of the nervous system, stroke patients with paralysis, muscle and bone, and in pain treatment.
Kusuma Kunavongkrit, MD.,FKCCS profile:
• MD, faculty of medicine, Mahidol university
• Board certified in Rehabilitation Medicine, Mahidol University
• Certification in Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice (AFMCP),The Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM), USA
• Diploma in Facial Cosmetic Surgery, KCCS, Korea
• American Board of Aesthetic Medicine, ABAM, USA
• Certification of Chelation Therapy, Ministry of Public health
• Certification of Acupuncture, Ministry of Public health
• Senior executive program (SEP30) Sasin, Chulalongkorn University
Position & Member
• Chief Executive Officer : BBH hospital
• Maintain position head department of rehabilitation medicine, Faculty of Medicine Vajira Hospital, Nawamintratiraj University
• Member Thai Association and Academy of Cosmetic Surgery and Medicine (TACS)
• Member of the Royal college of Physiatrists of Thailand
• Member of The Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM), USA