Inpatient Treatment Program
The programs listed below include those in which Better Being Hospital has considerable expertise in treating, and can offer substantially different services that what can be found within a conventional care model. Unlike conventional care programs, Better Being Hospital seeks to eliminate hidden, underlying causes of dysfunction giving greater hope of cure, or remission, and a simpler long term management plan.
Better Being Hospital has a number of programs available. Long term programs for those seeking comprehensive treatment and recovery from illness, as well as day programs for those needing onging services or treatments whilst away from home. Both in-patient and out-patient programs can be designed for your needs. The following programs can be taken tailored according to your condition, or see the illness specific programs already designed. Please contact Better Being Thailand for an assessment of your requirement and program pricing.
Inpatient Treatment Program
Inpatient Treatment programs are designed to give maximum benefits in the minimum of time. Through daily sessions that are recommended for optimal recovery, more progress can be made than otherwise possible. Each inpatient program includes the basic service that you will require, and may be adjusted according to your individual circumstances.
- 30 nights hospitalization in (Standard room) with meals
- Standard Hospital fees for 30 nights hospitalization
- Full course of Physiotherapy, Occupatonal Therapy, and Behavioral Therapy.
- Standard Conventional labs and Functional Laboratory investigations
- Functional Medicine interventions according to attending physician's judgment and discretion
Post Stroke Inpatient Program
Common post-stroke handicaps do have the potential to be treated. Common problems such as muscle weakness, walking difficulties, poor hand and finger functions, speech difficulties, eating, swallowing or bowel and bladder problems, memory and more have shown improvement with a functional medicine approach to treatment.
There is no need to suffer without hope from post-stoke or post-traumatic injury handicaps. You and your beloved family member can start to enjoy an improved quality of life with a 30 day treatment program designed especially for stroke patients and based on functional medicine treatment principles by Better Being Hospital. The program will focus on individual physical rehabilitation together with various interventions that target nerve cell regeneration. Better Being Hospitals treatment program includes:
1. Detecting the primary and any secondary causes which led to the current situation. Individualized assessments identify the underlying physiological imbalances which led to the cerebrovascular accident. This will help to formalize individual care plans in order to achieve maximal neuro-rehabilitation and neuro-regeneration. After an initial stroke, it is not uncommon to suffer additional cerebrovascular incidents. By working to resolve the underlying triggers Better Beings Physicians will help prevent additional incidents and further loss of function.
2. Interventions using the most up to date innovative treatments. Based on the condition, innovative treatments may include the use of hyperbaric oxygen treatment, intravenous nutritional interventions and various neuron stimulation techniques. Physicians will also address the potential for stem cell transplantation to assist your condition.
3. Individualized Physical Rehabilitation Program. An individualized physical rehabilitation plan, together with occupational therapy, hydrotherapy, and speech therapy may help to regain power and improve quality of daily life. At Better Being Hospital, we find that an intensive in-patient course of rehabilitation, combined with innovative treatments, yields faster results than normally occurs with intermittent physical therapy alone.